Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hello World!

So in the last 48 hours I have had people visit my blog from Canada, America, Ireland, Ukraine, UK, Russia, Germany and Japan. Wow that is quite the diverse audience!! Special super times shout out to everyone who has visited from all around the world!! It's incredible to think that the things that I have to say are read by people so far apart! I guess that's the reality of the internet... But it's hard for me to wrap my head around because when I was little and the internet was something magical and mystical that was primarily used to anger others in the house who wished to use the phone. Screeeeeeeee baaaaaaa ca dun ca dun naaaaaaaaa (That was the dial up sound in case you couldn't tell) and if I wanted to write something for other's to see I'd have to rent a plane and fly it over the city like the wicked witch of the west. But I didn't and lucky for me because here we are!

I do realize that this post may seem a little pointless but it isn't! It is an official welcome from me to everyone reading this from wherever you may be in the world right now. I welcome you :) ...to munchkin land falalalalala...

Alright that's about it for now! I'm interested in getting to know you readers so please leave a comment letting me know what's on your minds! If you don't feel the need to share your thoughts with the entire world you can still leave a comment just be sure to let me know you don't want it published and I guarantee it'll be my eyes only :)


In closing. We are now closed.
Ciao!


1 comment: