Thursday, July 28, 2011

Buffering...Buffering...Buffering

So here I am waiting for a movie to finish downloading. It's at like 85% so it shouldn't be too much longer! Yay! I really kinda sorta kinda sorta kinda really want to see this movie. So that makes killing time difficult. So for your enjoyment here's a list of stuff that I've done to pass the time. Enjoy!
-Shot staples at the desk
-bleached my teeth
-played bejeweled
-sims!
-tv
-fake iphone piano
THIS

That killed about an hour. I could go to sleep but then I'd have to watch my movie in the wee hours of the morning which would be like noon tomorrow because those are my wee hours of the morning. So there. That is all. I leave you with a video of a monkey pulling a dogs tail. Ahaha...priceless. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4aPGtx7e6k

No comments:

Post a Comment