Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Holy Heatwave!

Well guys it's that time of year where the temperatures soar and the air conditioners roar. See what I did there? I rhymed :)

Its been a hot couple of weeks with more to come. Tomorrow it's supposed to go up to 38 (100 fahrenheit for you Americans). To put that in perspective, the hottest temperature EVER here was 38.3. With the humidity it will feel more like 50. So it's kind of something to talk about! Here's hoping we don't have a blackout... That would stink.

Anywhoooo I just thought I'd check in since its been awhile. On a side note I'd like to take this oppertunity to bitch about something. Brampton Transit has to be the worst run transit system ever in regards to customer complaints. Have a complaint? Don't bother calling, they never pick up their phone. If someone from BT happens to read this I'd like to thank you so much for making me wait 45 minutes on two seperate occasions for a bus that made me late for work. Thanks so much guys! Keep up the crap service! If anyone knows how I can actually get in touch with someone at Brampton Transit who won't try and tell me construction has delayed the busses (I couldn't care less that a bus is late, it happens. But this bus just didn't even bother showing up) please hit me up and let me know!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment