Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's Elimination Time Kiddies

Well then, just finished watching American Idol and thought I'd comment on what I think. I honestly think that the contestants this year are incredible although there's a couple I don't like for no reason other then they piss me off. I must say though, all of them brought their A game tonight when they were fighting to stay in the game... Except for 'glasses'. I didn't care for him and I was glad to see him go. I also don't care for wanna be Adam Lambert but I must admit, he can sing. Haha what a loser I am for typing this and what a loser you are for reading it :-)

So I'm going home in a day .5. I'm so excited! Unfortunately though I have no packing done and I'm getting kind of stressed about it... I'm gonna have to spend my whollleee night packing tomorrow, BOOOO!!! I guess I could have a couple drinks, crank up the tunes and make it interesting though.

That's all for now I guess, have a good night blog heads
T-t-t-t-t-t-that's all folks!!
-Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment