Friday, March 18, 2011

Title. Ya. That's the title. OK?

So hello there. I'm not going to describe to you the conditions under which I'm writing this post because let's face it, I don't wanna! So you'll have to use your imagination and pretend I'm sitting on a boat in the middle of the ocean.

Here I am! Back in bramladesh! I've been here for about 2 weeks now and it's great. I missed everyone so much and if any of you are reading it then ya... good to be back.

I thought I'd post to see if I could get some insight into something that happened last night. Let me start out by saying that I am someone who is wired for stress. I'm constantly worrying about something or stressing about something and when I'm not I tend to go and look for more things to worry and stress about. I guess some of us are naturally like this but it stinks! You're not happy unless you're worried about something and you can't be happy when you're worrying because it's not possible!! Laaaame! But anyways I'm telling you this because something strange happened last night. I just kind of 'woke up' and realized that there's no reason to be stressed. No reason to worry or be upset or be sad because ultimatelly in the end everything will work out for the best. It's weird because I'm extremely head strong and I can never ever convince myself to think or feel something. Last night though it was as if it all just flew away. I felt relaxed for the first time in months and I had the first full night of uninterrupted sleep in weeks. It can only be described as utter contentment. But what I would like to know is where this came from. It's not like I've been listening to mellow music and watching stupid heart warming movies all day. I had been playing grand theft auto and blowing people up. Maybe that was the perfect way to let out my anger and agression and worry?! Who knows!! But I did and I feel great and I would love to hear anybody else's story like this :) If you have experienced something similar please let me know by sending me an e-mail here. Have a great day blog!!

~Peace OUT!

"A strong positive mental attitude will create more miracles than any wonder drug."

Patricia Neal


No comments:

Post a Comment