Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunny Sunny Sunny Days!

So as per my previous post, before I start I shall tell you my surroundings. I'm sitting here in a laz-e boy in the living room watching Judge Joe Brown. There's a dog at my feet and a cat on the arm rest. Mystery SOLVED!

So spring's right around the corner. Now as you may or may not know I hate people who whine about the weather. It's nothing personal. I just believe if you live in Canada you have no right to complain about how cold it is! It's not half as cold here as the world thinks it is so suck it up and deal with it!! But anyways back to the point... Spring is almost here!! The snow is clinging to the ground as best as it can but it's losing the battle and the Australian cattle dog is spending more and more time in the great outdoors. I must say I'm pretty excited! This has been a particularly nasty winter. We've had blizzards, ice storms, wind storms etc and it's almost done! So I have a spring in my step and that is all for today folks. I'm not sure if you were expecting a big long post but hey, it's been less then 24 hours since my last post and I think I should be applauded for that!!

Bon Voyage!
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment