Sunday, March 27, 2011

Geeze, I don't know what I'm gonna talk about. How am I supposed to make a title?

Hey there. How goes it? Good. Excellent. Anywhoo busy week. I think I was home Monday night and that's it :-o but I'm finally back so that's good :-)

I don't really have a lot of time to post anything but I just thought I'd check in and post something just so that I can say that I did. So there. What is there to talk about? There's been so much happening in the world since my last post. There was a gigantic earthquake in Japan on March 11 and there's an ongoing nuclear crisis going on there. There's also the conflict in Libya which seems to be making some progress. I'm not a news article though. If you're looking for news you might as well stop reading and click here.

Well that's it. Hope you're all having a great weekend and I'll maybe post something more later or tomorrow when I have more time.
Ciao
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment