Friday, December 10, 2010

Hey Blog!

Holy crap, it's been what...6 days? I've managed to post something every single day and for that I pat myself on the back.

So it occured to me that although this blog's title is....well you know what it is. I still haven't posted anything about my new life. The reason for this dear blog is because although I moved weeks and weeks ago I am actually back in the old house for the holidays. But whatever, I'll pretend it's two weeks ago and we'll take it from there.

I am an animal lover. I love all animals from cats dogs to spiders. I'm one of the few people who won't kill a bug who intrudes but trap them and set them free! Lucky for me I now have 3 amazing dogs and two cats. These animals mean the world to me. Each one has their own personality and their own way of doing things. It's amazing that anybody could call animals stupid! They can understand whatever language we speak to them, they love you unconditionally and never nag you about making a mess. How anybody could hate them baffles me. Isn't nature amazing? These dogs could kill you with one bite but they never would! It's just something I've been thinking about. O.o

Later blog!
~Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment