Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hey blog, I honestly don't remember if I posted earlier today err- yesterday BUT here I am anyways. I made another youtube video today so ya... Check it out. I can't believe that the utter boredom that is my evening is actually apparant in my writing. It is though and for that I apologize but not really because it is you avid reader who chose to read this. This isn't me judging you of course, I really do appreciate you. Lmao this post is so pointless that I should probably end it. But before I go may I suggest you google lucid dreaming? If you do you'll probably end up at a nifty little forum on a nifty little website called dreamviews.com and if you do and you're incredibly fascinated then remember who referred you... rockinred is who referred you. Ok, that's all for now. Just thought I'd close my evening with a blog post.

My eyes are starting to swell and water due to cat on my lap and over sleepiness so I'm off to bed. Love you blog!

PS A friend shared this link with me before I went to bed. Get ready to click it.............NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment