Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hey guys! Long time no post!

Well who knows when my last post was. I sure don't. It's been a hectic couple of weeks and it feels like I've been busy non stop. But tonight was the last christmas dinner which means the end of travel until I go home on sunday. I can't wait to go home. I miss my puppies. I'm getting distracted... I wanted to talk about music! I am someone who lives and breathes music. My iPhone is docked overnight and the first thing I do in the morning is hit play, last thing I do before bed is the same thing. I just think that music is one of the most amazing things ever. There's music for you when you're sad, glad, happy, nervous, heartbroken etc. and there's so much to listen too that it's impossible to get bored with it. I love discovering new music, rediscovering old music and occasionally finding that one song that I put on repeat and listening to over and over. What can I say, music is my drug. I forgot my speakers when I embarked on my holiday travels and I had to dig out an old set of computer speakers but hey, they work!

I leave you with these words of wisdom. Use music to it's full potential. When you're down it can lift you, or it can just validate your feelings. Don't take it for granted, realize how amazing it is and then love it like I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment