Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Process

Hey blog how are you today? Bored? Aww that's a shame, maybe I can help.

So I thought I'd post my video making process for those who care (mostly me). So the idea for a video almost always comes to me at 2am when I'm trying to fall asleep. So I always keep my laptop next to my head so that I can write it down before I forget. Before I make a video I obsess over what I'm going to talk about because I'm incredibly awkward in front of a camera and I can't bear the thought of sitting there with nothing to say! Then I shower and clean up my messy mop of hair, make sure I'm not wearing the same thing as I was in my last video and voila! Time to set up the camera which consists of an upturned bowl, a coffee can and a notepad. Show time! I start the camera and begin to talk trying to get as much of it as possible in one shot and if necessary I then film any cut-scenes. After I film I clean up, stick the memory card in my computer and edit away!

God that was pointless, but you know what? You were the one who sat here and read it. So that makes you as lame as me :)

Be sure to check out my youtube videos!

peace out homiegpizzaslice
~chris

No comments:

Post a Comment