Wednesday, December 22, 2010

You learn something new every day!

Hey Blog,

I'm just going to apologize in advance for this. It may be considered 'gross' but who cares!

Well blog, today I woke up and I was checking my e-mail which I keep conveniently next to my head and I felt something weird in the back of my throat- almost like a piece of food stuck back there. So naturally I made some nasty throat noises and got it out and when I looked at it I had a wtf moment. It was this white circular blob and it smelled like death. I had absolutely no idea what this was so I googled it and found out I had tonsil stones. Well quite frankly it disgusts me. It's all I've been able to taste all day no matter what I do and would like some advice. How can I get this taste out of my mouth?! Feel free to send me and email click-->HERE<--

No comments:

Post a Comment