Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Old Folks and the Internet

Before I begin today's blog entry I'd just like to thank my friend David for his help today on my newest video. It turned out great! You're a good sport ;) If you care to watch my newest video please click here. On with the blog!

So I was going through all the apps on my phone today and I noticed one that I had completely forgotten about. It was an app that has the complete series of Grimms Fairy Tales. As I read through the first couple stories they got me thinking. All of these stories are amazing! I understand the need to dull them down for small children but how come these haven't all been made into adult films?

I read one story in which these two animals murder a hotel...guy. Another in which an old maid got dragged through the streets in a crate with nails and another where a cat and a mouse were in love and the cat eventually ended up eating the mouse. These stories are the kind of thing our societies eat right up, but many of them lay dormant on bookshelves. It's a shame.

Have a good morning/day/evening! Whichever suits you best!

~Chris

EDIT: You may be wondering why the title has absolutely nothing to do with the post. It was the title of a blog entry I started, saved and neglected to actually make. I completely forgot to change the title. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment